WHERE YOU’LL FIND ME
Book Signings, Conferences, Workshops, and More!
- Reading & Book Signing – Converse College Low-Residency MFA Program – 580 East Main Street, Spartanburg, SC
MARCH 2020 – All events March through June are CANCELLED due to an abundance of caution during the National State of Health Emergency, which includes recommendation of social distancing. Both of these events will be rescheduled during the summer months. Please check back for more information. Thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy!
Friday, March 27, 2020, 7:00pm – Reading & Book Signing at Bookmarks Bookstore – 634 W. 4th St. #110, Winston-Salem, NC – (336) 747-1471. Saturday, March 28, 2020 – The High Road Festival of Poetry & Short Fiction– Embassy Suites, 460 N. Cherry Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Reading & Book Signing – 2:00 pm Master Classes with amazing authors and poets, critiques, readings, book signings, vendors, magazine editors, and more! Registration begins soon! Stay tuned for more information!
Thursday, June 4, 2020 – Reading & Book Signing – Converse College Low-Residency MFA Program – 580 East Main Street, Spartanburg, SC
WHERE I’VE BEEN
What a great time we had!
- December 14, 2019, 3:00 pm – Reading and Book Signing at Scuppernong Books – 304 South Elm Street Greensboro, NC – (336) 763-1919
- December 16, 2019, 7:00 pm – Reading and Book Signing at The Inner Geek – Huntington – 30 Pullman Square, Huntington, WV – (304) 529-7323
- December 19, 2019, 4:00 – 6:00 pm – Reading (4:30pm) and Book Signing (to follow) at The Corner Stone – 562 Virginia Avenue, Bluefield, VA – (276) 322-3682
- Saturday, October 12 – 2:00 pm -4:00 pm – Launch Party – RSVP Only. Contact me for more details!
- Sunday, October 20 – 3:00 pm – Books & Brews: Reading & Book Signing & Craft Beer Tapping – The Red Pig Brewery at Holly Hill Market – 101 2nd Street, Unit 401, Holly Hill Florida, 32117
- October 24 – 27 – Other Words Conference – University of Tampa
Friday, October 25th, 2:30pm-3:40pm – Plant Hall Music Room – Panel Pesentation – Launching Your Small Press Book: Everything You Wanted to Know that No One Told You
- Saturday, October 26th, 1:00 pm – Reeves Theater – Reading from The Lightness of Water and Other Stories. With readings by Press 53 poet Sean Sexton.
LET’S GET TOGETHER!
In a book club? I’ll be happy to discuss my book with your group via Skype, Facetime, Zoom, or even in person (schedule and location permitting).
Looking for a classroom speaker? Teachers, include my work in your syllabus, and I’ll meet with your classroom via Zoom, Facetime, Skype, or in person (schedule and location permitting). The Lightness of Water & Other Stories fits well into courses on environmental studies/literature, women’s studies/literature, English and literature, and (of course!) creative writing. I’m happy to assist you with course-related questions that fit your pedagogics. (Press 53 is happy to work with your campus bookstore and provide you with a free desk copy!)
The Lightness of Water & Other Stories
- Clemson University – Professor Kathleen Nalley Moore – Spring 2020 – Southern Literature & Appalachian Noir.